Sunday, May 12, 2013

Emerald City

 This super cool kika combination was my outfit Saturday.... 
I love the mixture of green, white and mint...So comfy too....






Tweed Jacket - 'Carly' in ocean by kika Paprika
Top - 'Shannon' in ocean by kika Paprika
Pants - 'Twill Capri's in white by kika Paprika
Necklace - Etsy
Bracelets - Forever 21
Purse - Shoedazzle
Sandals - Charles David
Sunglasses - Thread Show

SATURDAY:
It was a busy day that started with acting classes than we split up. My husband took my son to his last t-ball game while I took my daughter to her friend's birthday party. It was a perfectly decorated party something like out of pintrest. Pink lanterns, pink tutu's, hand made tote bags, face and nail painting and the cutest play house were just some of the party highlights...















1 comment:

  1. Aww! Juliet's party looks like it was a blast! The ballet bags with the handprints are adorable.

    Love your mint green jacket. So fresh with the white pants!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...