Friday, May 17, 2013

On the Road Again

 We are on our mini family vacation visiting my SIL and her family in San Francisco....
These were taken at the airport yesterday afternoon....
 I wanted an outfit that was comfy but not slouchy. The kika pieces are perfect for such purpose. I also planned to wear some of the pieces couple times so they are very versatile... Plus this cardigan is so comfy and soft perfect for air travel...

Cardigan - 'Milly' in Kiwi by kikaPaprika
Top - 'Vera' in marble print by kikaPaprika
Pants - 'Skinny pants' in black by kikaPaprika
Boots - Steve Madden
Necklace - Cookie Lee
Owl Cuff - gift from Parents

Our kids have been on so many trips already. My son has 5 and my daughter has 3 stamps on their passports but somehow my daughter had no recollection of her prior travels so this was like a whole new experience for her. She was fascinated by the airport the tunnel that led to the plane and she watched the security video with so much concentration. When she overlooked the little trifold security pamphlet she turned to me said 'wow we have to do all this stuff in the plane?'!!! It was so cute....
The backpacks hold their ipads and snacks and the little wheeled bags hold their toys. We have never traveled such short distance so always packed for long flights....


2 comments:

  1. My little travelling cuties are adorable! I love your kika pieces and the colors are fab. Hope you have a great time and come back safe and sound:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kids are too cute! love your daughter's outfit and their fun rolling bags!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    Sunlasses GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...