Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mint Condition

 Yesterday's combo... I snatched these eyelet pants from J Crew's flash discount on sale items event...
They are a bit thick with all around eyelet plus lining but super cool and sweet looking.
Paired it with the floral soft blouse and a fun necklace...





Blouse - H&M
Necklace - Bauble Bar
Pants, Sandals - J Crew

WEDNESDAY:
I had my dr appointment so my mom took my daughter to pre-school and I picked up my son and took him to lunch with his classmate he has been asking to do lunch with for a week now. It was so interesting to watch how his demeanor is totally different when he is with a boy than when he is with a girl. With a male friend he would be all goofy and making jokes and sneaking in potty talk. With a girl he is quieter, smiles and talks softly and just acts different. So cute.
We met my mom and my little girl at the swim class and afterwards we all went to see 'Epic' together.

At Pre-School though it was last day of class and one of my friend's 100 year old grandmother was visiting:




4 comments:

  1. Super cute pants. Eyelet always says summer to me. We have been crazy busy too, so I know how you feel! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR MINT PANTS ARE GORGEOUS. I also love the necklace & sandals. Great Spring Outfit, Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! You are making me jealous of your nice weather. We are still raining and cooler. I'm needing another trip to California.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...