Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I improve with wine


Today's outfit was inspired by this chictopia post:
 I liked these unique colors together. Instead of platinum boxers though I went with gold captoe animal print booties instead....

















Jacket - Gap
Blouse - Koton (from Turkey)
Skirt - Forever 21
Belt - Limited
Booties - Shoedazzle
Bracelets - Bauble bar & Cookie Lee

After a long absence, participating in Monday Mingle this week.
Click HERE to see all the other posts!

“Monday Mingle” is a weekly fashion/personal style link-up rotated between Momtrends,BonBon Rose Girls, and Glamamom.



4 comments:

  1. So lovely! I think this is my favorite outfit of yours so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I adore those shoes - they are AMAZING!! I think if I saw you out, I would have to try to steal them off your feet :) How do you like ShoeDazzle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job recreating your inspiration. You look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute! I LOVE the boots!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...