Saturday, September 14, 2013

Blue Note

 Today's outfit is very similar to yesterday's with the same top and shoes but different pants!

The inspiration was from People Style Watch's July 2013 issue:

Very matchy matchy I know but kind of nice....and bright....



Top, Pants - Forever 21
Heels - Seychells
Purse - Steve Madden
Bracelet - Stella & Dot

TODAY:
The kids let me sleep in a bit more but still not as much as I would have liked. The mornings are brutal for me. We watched a movie together though after a nice breakfast. Then my parents came to babysit my daughter and I took my son to a birthday party of his classmate. The party was at a cooking studio that was very quaint. Got to meet lots of new parents. The conversation was tough to start at first but eventually we were all talking to each other so that was nice. Also found out at least 5 of these families have younger kids that will be going to kindergarten next year with my daughter. So it is great to get to know them.
After the party we came home and the kids hung out with grandparents. My mom cooked up a storm and I got to take a mini nap while they swam in the pool.
When they left my dad and my aunt (my dad's sister) who is visiting from Turkey came over. The kids got into the holiday decorations and got out these easter eggs and created an easter egg hunt for them. Odd I know but they were so into it.
We had dinner and called it a night...
If only I can force myself to go to bed early!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...