Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Look around you


Yesterday's outfit was very loosely inspired by this post from Fashionista Chloe blog:





Cardigan - Le Redoute
Top - Ann Taylor Loft
Pants, beret - Forever 21
Purse - Thread Show
Boots - Steve Madden

TUESDAY:
Went to the outdoor class and it was quite cold and chilly of course the kids don't care. Afterwards we went to my daughter's Dr appointment which took longer than expected. Actually it took almost 15 minutes to get out of their parking lot. She begged to go to the indoor play area we only had 30 minutes and it wasn't really worth it but went anyway.
Then had to go pick up my son and came home. Love tuesday afternoons cause we don't have to go out again. I fit in a work out 'before dinner' and showered myself and the kids so that I was done for my friend who came over after they went to bed to watch our shows…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...