Friday, March 21, 2014

The Jet Set

 Today's day time outfit was inspired by a look from 'who what wear' website: 
 I love finding inspirations with sneakers cause they always fit perfectly into my active 'mommy on the go' lifestyle… I wish my top was a bit more boxy but this would have to do….





Silk Blouse - Vintage
Leather like leggings - INC from Macy's
Purse - Charming Charlie's 
Sneakers - Converses

TODAY:
My daughter had snack day at preschool. Which means I get to bring snack for the whole class and set-up and clean-up snack while she gets to be the teacher's helper during the circle times and ring the bell etc… Kids look forward to to this day while moms dread it but it is the way it goes.
We took bananas, go-gurts, popcorn and fruit snacks. The popcorn and fruit snacks were a big hit.
After class hit them all for an errand then came home. I was so lucky cause my parents could come and take my daughter then pick up my son and take them both to his baseball team practice while I got to fit in a 25 minute workout and shower and get ready for the Gala I was going at night!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...