Monday, April 28, 2014

We can burn brighter than the sun

 Wanted to pick something comfy and easy today so this simple inspiration was perfect. Unfortunately I didn't note where I took this photo from so sorry about that… I do not like using photos without citation. 


 I decided to add very light accessories with this clover necklace and arrow earrings in black and gold...



 I am still too cold to go barefoot so wearing nude pantyhose underneath! :)



 Denim Jacket - Forever 21
Sweater - Victoria's Secret
Black tank and leggings - Kika Paprika
Purse - DKNY
Shoes - Shoedazzle
Necklace and Earrings - Cookie Lee

TODAY:
Day 1 of the Juice Cleanse!
Here was today's menu:


The juices are yummy but not eating anything else especially having no carbs did make me feel light headed and lethargic. I also drank 2 liters of water on top and 2 cups of tea. Couldn't muster up the energy to exercise. I am sipping my dinner (apple, kale and lemon) as I write this so on Juice 5. Still have the dessert bottle to go. Amazingly I am not actually hungary. But it feels weird to not have chewed anything all day long. My son loves these juices too. He likes to taste each one and identify the veggies in it. May be a juicer is in our future for Xmas.

Went to my daughter's preschool in the morning. Then dropped her off with my parents who were sight seeing with the relatives and did a quick stop at home to grab the lunch juice and pay the bills then headed to my son's school to volunteer in his class. He is always so happy to see me there just fills me with joy. And driving back home together he was just chatting with me and I found myself talking to him like I would talk to a friend. This is why it is so important to spend time with each child alone to gain that quality time cause when they are together they act so differently.

He played and did a little homework then we went swimming. Finally my daughter's swim classes started and they are at the same time and location as his swim team practice. My parents brought her there and she was just besides herself with excitement and looked so cute in her new speedo one piece and swim cap and goggles like a big kid. She is a swimmer already too but like my son I would like her to perfect the strokes and get really solid. You see I can swim but I never had professional swim classes, never really learned strokes and wished I had cause I am never that comfortable going under water. These kids are just so natural in the water.

Came home to cook them dinner and do laundry and trying to keep busy and not fall a sleep and resist nighttime munching!


2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a Denim Jacket or Bright Yellow. You are brighter than the sun. The shoes are gorgeous. I also really like your earrings and sunglasses.

    Have a Great Day, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...