Thursday, May 1, 2014

EVERLAST

 I couldn't get dressed today as I got a spray tan so it was the perfect day to do the 'pink boxing glove' photo shoot. These super cute pink boxing gloves are being passed on from blogger to blogger by Ally from the 'Shybiker' blog… When I saw the challenge I jumped right in. I was officially going to mix them with a fashion outfit but the fact that I have been working out so  much suited to do a real boxing shoot instead.  I think it came out cute...






Of course my son saw the gloves and got very excited...







Gloves - Everlast
The whole workout outfit - Forever 21
Sneakers - Nike
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

TODAY:
My daughter had spent the night at my parents house and my husband took a super early flight to go to San Fran for the day so I was alone with my little man.
Cooked him a Turkish style breakfast and ate together while chatting.  Then we went to his school and I parked and we ran runclub together. He is so precious. All his friends he usually runs with started coming and he said 'Hi' to them but kept running with just me. I know it will change but for now I just want to hold on to this attachment forever.
We ran 14 laps then the bell rang and I came back home to shower and finish packing. Since i had this unexpected child free time I went to Nordstrom Rack  to shop for some stuff for my husband. I was very good and didn't even peek at the female section. It is tough of course figuring out if they will fit right or not so there will be some returns/exchanges for sure.
Then it was to my spray tan appointment. I have never done this hand spray method and it was quite an experience. FIrst of all it is hard work standing in this tense position for such a longtime and holding your arms up and sideways for long periods. I hate this sticky feeling and leaving marks everywhere I touch but she ensured me once I shower tomorrow morning it will all be great. I sure hope so.
After that went to pick up my son. Did the library thing then went to the park but it was too hot and none of his friends were there so we came back home Then took him out for sushi dinner.
He is the only one in our foursome family that eats sushi so it was so fun trying on rolls together and nibbling on seaweed salad.




4 comments:

  1. Ohhh you look so cute in those hot pink boxing gloves. Great work-out gear too, especially the hoodie. And that Asian food looks so good, healthy & yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You're so cute! And I knew, just knew, that somehow your kids would get into the act. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! very happy to see you being a part of it.
    great mix of pink and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look hot wearing those pink boxing gloves. Boxing is a healthy exercise, and will surely make your whole body strong. It can also teach you to defend yourself, if worse comes to worst. Anyway, your post just showed that boxing can also be a part of fashion. That's amazing! Thanks for sharing that, Daphne! All the best to you!

    Kelley Hale @ KMA San Diego

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...