Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Beehive

Tuesday's outfit… Inspiration from Boden Catalog:

I just swapped the polka dots for the top and the yellow for the bottoms. And added red booties for pop of color. The top is actually a v-neck cardigan I am wearing backwards….


 Top, Pants - Forever 21
Jacket - Vince
Booties - Shoedazzle
Sunglasses - Wild Fox

TUESDAY:
Skipped the outdoor class as I have so little time to get things done before our next vacation. Tough life I know. :)
Cleaned up a few emails in the morning and lined up the stuff I need to run all sorts of errands and loaded up the car.
Started with Nordstrom Rack to exchange the stuff I got for my husband that did not fit.
Got done quicker than we thought so found a Chase bank near there and took care of the money order I needed to send to the consulate.
Then went to my mammogram appointment which they gave me hell for brining my daughter but somehow made it happen and got it done with. I was just super annoyed with one of the ladies who went as far as to say that if my daughter walked out she would just let her because she couldn't take on the responsibility. Even her colleagues were appalled and embarrassed for her.
After that we actually had enough time to hit the post office to mail packages then to the grocery store for a very quick shopping trip to get enough food for the next two days.
Then picked up my son and came home. While the kids played and did their own thing I went through the outfits I plan to pack for our Hawaii vacation. I tried on the outfits I would wear at nights and made sure each piece was used in two outfits with minimal number of shoes.
The day outfits I just laid out simple short top combinations.
Then decided to go big and packed a different swim suit for everyday and two cover-up's!

Here they are all laid out:




1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit. So cute.

    The woman in the doctor's office was rude. Maybe she could have given your daughter a pair of scissors and told her to play on the stairs...

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...