Thursday, June 19, 2014

Another Day In Paradise

 Another swim suit cover-up/beach outfit…
This was sold as a regular dress at Express but I bought for the sole purpose of a cover-up and it is very thin and comfy for that purpose… Just can't wear it over every swim suit cause it is strapless….
Today I wore it over my basic black bikini so the straps are not weird for the dress…


 I always use a inexpensive cotton cross body bag to the beach for my most valuables (money, phone, sunglasses) and everything else goes into the giant beach tote. 







I realized my shadow was in the pool and decided to capture it on the camera… Pretty cool right?



Dress - Express
Denim Shirt - From Turkey
Hat - Forever 21
Purse, Bikini - H&M
Flip Flops - Havainas
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

WEDNESDAY:
We have officially started our summer playdate schedule with the big group.
My son is at Surf and Skateboard Camp all day this week so hanging solo with my princess.

First playdate was on Wednesday. Visited the Coronado Island's Ferry Landing Beach.
It is not really a beach, but this tiny sand area that is by the bay with the gorgeous view of San Diego downtown skyline and ferry boats…
The parking is right next to it and very convenient. Great spot for a no hassle beach outing.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...