Sunday, June 15, 2014

We've got a good thing going


Yesterday's outfit was inspired by Polyvore combo:

I am always drawn to simple casual combinations because they suit majority of the days in my lifestyle and yet add a touch of chicness to a super casual outfit…




Tee - Forever 21
Sweatshirt - Nordstrom's 
Purse - Thread Show
Shorts - TJ Maxx
Sneakers - Sam Edelman

SATURDAY:
We had a fun start by attending a 1 Mile Kid Run with LaDainian Tomlinson of Chargers! Which was the big draw for my son.
Made a bad decision of pairing myself up with my son and hubby with my daughter. I don't know what posessed me to think I could keep up with him. The kid is in amazing shape so of course he sprinted forward and I lost him within minutes then panicked and frantically ran all the routes (there was a 5K route and the 1 mile route and the volunteers were confused and were sending kids to the wrong direction). My hubby and daughter finished and apperantly she was able to run the whole thing and we searched for my son and found him thank goodness. Note to family, next race pick a meeting spot near the finish line. Just in case.
The kids loved the experience so I think we are ready for our first 5K very soon.
Afterwards we came home and hung around and did some projects around the house then went to my son's friend's birthday party.
At night we were all tired so got take out greek food and watched a movie together. :)





AND SUNDAY:
No major outfit was it was spent near the pool followed by a BBQ with the family all day long celebrating Father's Day. 







She put on a show for her grandparents:




2 comments:

  1. dear it is obvious you had a great time :) these pics are amazing and I like your simple casual outfit :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable darling. Great inspiration. Love the denim cut-offs. Beautiful Family photos, especially. =)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...