Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Show Stoppers


Monday night's outfit going out with the girls was inspired by Bee from Atlantic Pacific:

I absolutely adore this silk prada maxi skirt I bought in a thrift shop and always look for different ways to wear it. With a tight blank tank and white stilettos it worked out great. I added pops of hot pink too….










Top - Ann Taylor
Skirt - Prada (thrifted from My Sister's Closet)
Heels - Nine West
Scarf - Kika Paprika
Clutch - Asos
Necklace - Bauble Bar
Earrings - Forever 21

MONDAY:
We have a major heat wave going on here so not much dressing during the day. In fact I wear workout clothes so I can throw everything into wash every day. Kids have had half days due to heat and they eat all their snacks indoors and the teachers do not let them run around outside.
Don't have much time during the day with half days so pick them up and have them swim at home and stay cool.
I managed to put on an outfit after a cold shower to go out with the girls Monday night.
It was one of those amazing events hosted by Lincoln that somehow my friend is on the mailing list. So 6 of us got in. First they drive you around a luxury lincoln of your choice just around couple blocks while they tell you the features of the car. Then you fill out a survey and get a wrist band. After that you are free to enjoy a full 3 course meal with 2 free drinks which include wine or beer or from a menu of signature cocktails at a very nice restaurant in which case this was 'Prep Kitchen'. None of could believe  how this whole thing was comp'd but we enjoyed every minute and every bite. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love Bee. That necklace is fab! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...