Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Language of Flowers


Friday's outfit was inspired by this look from pintrest:

Loved this combo of polka dots with green plaid blouse and burgundy pants and brown boots…
Also notice my new haircut….



This is actually a cardigan. I buttoned it up and wore it backwards! :)

Cardigan, Blouse, Pants - Forever 21
Boots - Steve Madden

FRIDAY:
Crazy busy day of running errands to get ready for the big weekend….
But the morning started nice and sweet listening to my kids entire school sing holiday songs in the auditorium under the leadership of the music and drama teacher. They handed out the lyrics to everyone so we can sing along and it was just so peaceful and happy….


Our wonderful Principal



Then I went around town like crazy alcohol and grocery shopping, finishing wrapping at home and putting away all the wrapping papers, cleaning up and then met my parents for lunch by the school and the afternoon was spent watching my daughter's kindergarten classes perform their 'winter sing' show…
Followed by class parties as kids break for 2 weeks.
My friend and I swapped children as she took my son and hers to basketball practice I kept the younger girls at home for a playdate while I continued getting ready…







And at night I had my bookclub meeting as we finished 'The Language of Flowers'….





1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...