Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sparkle Plenty

 This was my outfit on Saturday. PIcked for our big holiday party we hosted but I also had to wear it to my daughter's performance cause I simply would not have had time to change…


This jumper was like wearing a sweat suit all night long. Super comfy….















Romper - Forever 21
Necklaces - Bauble Bar
Heels - Sam Edelman

SATURDAY:
The morning was insane as I rushed and rushed to re arrange the house, hide kids toys all to get ready for our big party…. Then it was hours of cocktail preparation. I decided to serve 7 signature cocktails for which the preparation was like cooking…. But the end result made it all worth it. They were a huge hit and not a drop was left at the end of the party….
After all this we had to leave mid day for my daughter's Rhythmic Gymnastics performance….







Add caption





After she finisher her performance we left as we had barely an hour to finish getting ready for our 90+ RSVPd party…
Since I was the host I get to take very few photos…. But made sure we got some shots before the guests came and of my cocktails…



My helpers: My sis and mother in law and my mom is taking the photo….













This is what 8 year old boys do at a holiday party: Play football and watch football….



Below is the majority watching the Charger game go over time… My son center stage cheering….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...