Thursday, January 15, 2015

Keep on Believing


Tuesday's outfit was inspired by a look in a shoe website called Sole Society:
I get inspirations from all sorts of sites and magazines. Retail sites are full of outfit gems… 
I loved the 'riding' look of this outfit with the skinny jeans tall boots and a tweed blazer. The white denim is unexpected against the dark colors...












 Blazer - H&M
Top - Kika Paprika
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Ivanka Trump
Necklace - Forever 21
Sunglasses - House of Harlow

TUESDAY:
Well I figured out where all these mom's in our school that look ridiculously fit in their perfect fitting gym clothes all go to…
There is apparently boot camp trainer that holds classes 6 days a week in the neighborhood right after drop off time which suits the mommies perfectly….
And turns out I know most of them that take the class. The trainer is a guy our age and knows his audience. Meaning he realizes we are not 20 sth young guys training. He is encouraging and knows when to push and when to back off. I felt completely out of shape but not uncomfortable. He started with a 'light' run which is probably the toughest thing for me as I hate running. But I am also horrible with directions and the fear of getting lost and not finding my way back motivated me to keep up with them. Of course I was so stiff and soar and hurting afterwards but will probably keep with it as working out with others really helps and the time and location couldn't be more fitting….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...