Monday, August 9, 2010

Chic Cover-up


This is a scheduled post while I am packing and traveling back to the States from Turkey... This was one of my favorite cover-up's I wore all the time during my visit. It is sheer and airy and sewn like a cape. I love the navy blue trim over the pink flowerly design and the pom popm's are so much fun. Since we always had breakfast on the front patio every morning I also wore this over my nightgown in the mornings like a robe. My pink satin nightie acted like a liner and looked so pretty under this.

These photos are taken when we were on the boath couple weeks ago...



















Cover -up - T-Box in Turkey
Swim suit under - Zeki Triko (see following post for details)
Sun Glasses - Channel

2 comments:

  1. You are so fit for a mother of two. Envy you :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! That coverup is Beautiful!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...