Friday, February 4, 2011

Disney Princess


This was my disney outfit! My husband's comment 'looks like you woke up this morning and decided you were 30 years younger!'. I didn't care. Disney is probably one place you can get way dressed in tulle and sneakers at any age and not get a second look and I really didn't!.
This purple top is disney's 'jack' top which I had bought my last previous visit. The skirt is not really a skirt but a mini strapless dress.


When it got cold I added my super cool 'mickey' hoodie. It has roses and and the writing 'mickey' all over the back and the sides. Too bad I didn't take a closer photo.... And yes my daughter's outfit was pretty similar! 

The hat is also disney bought my first visit after my son's birth. It has a tiara design on it. You know cause I am a 'princess' at heart!


Tulle Dress - H&M
Purple top, mickey hoodie, hat - Disney
Leggings - Forever 21
Shoes - converse

Thursday's Activities: Had an amazing day at CA Adventure Park in Disneyland celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday. We left on time and got there 10 minutes after the park opened. It is a great perk to be living in San Diego that we can make a day trip to disneyland as it is only 1.5 hour drive away. It was firs time for all of us in CA Adventure Park, we took all the tips my friends' had given. Did every possible ride kids can do and watched every show! It was pretty dead and there were hardly any lines for any of the rides. Both kids even napped in the (double) stroller for 1.5 hours while we brosed shops and sipped coffee at a nice cafe. Late afternoon we got out of the park temporarily and my in-laws in downtown disney for dinner. They live north of LA so they drove the same distance to meet us. It is also my mother-in-law's b-day so it was a joint celebration. Had dinner at rainforest cafe which kept the kids interested for a little while. Afterwards we went back in the park to watch the evening 'world of color' show. We had to hold the kids over our shoulders and that was a painful act for 45 minutes but they loved it. Changed them into PJs so they could sleep in the car and just be transferred to bed when we got home by 11 PM. Great day!

Here is the Birthday Girl with her special 'pin':

Meeting Mickey. My daughter gave him the cutest kiss on the nose afterwards! 

My son's 'flare's' he gets to get a pin or two each visit...He has every lion king one.

Meeting 'Woody' 

Mommy and Daughter: 

Riding 'king triton's sea animals' 

2 zonked out on the ride home at the end of the day!

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love the mother-daughter outfit! You both look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're wearing the "same" outfit as your daughter...you're right, Disney is the place you can get away with it! Sounds like so much fun, the perfect trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i keep coming back to this post because i am going to disneyland for the first time this weekend. i'm flying from south carolina to LAX with two kids and meeting my extended family and i am dying over what to pack. mostly what not to pack. comfy shoes and still trying to be fashionable? should i bring a backpack AND a shoulder bag? thoughts would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...