Saturday, September 17, 2011

Are you talking to me?


 Today's outfit was inspired by the following photo:

If I remember correctly I used a few more outfits from her segment as inspirations. 

I didn't have a really small scarf so double folded this silk one I have to achieve the effect...

 I did like the combination of blue striped top with red and black.

My black and white oxfords always make a statement. Especially here in San Diego!




Jacket, Pants - Forever 21
Blouse - from Turkey
Scarf - very old and I do not remember
Oxfords - Bass (zappos)

TODAY:
My last day home before I leave for work so I tried the spend as much time as possible with family. I have also been crazy busy creating documents and printing directions for my husband and in-laws who will take care of the kids all week. And getting myself and the house ready for my departure so it has been crazy and I know I have not visited many of you and I so miss your posts. I should have plenty of time next week so hoping to get all caught up then.
We had an early breakfast out and I really wore this whole outfit at 8 AM! We then separated and my husband took my daughter to Soccer while I took my son to Hip Hop. These were all trial classes still and we are not sure if the kids are really into it. Might switch again next week.
I bought my son a happy meal and took him to the nail salon with me and got a quick pedicure and a polish change while he ate his lunch there. This way I still spent time with him and got that errand out of the way. He was so good. I just couldn't even imagine my daughter in that place but my son is so different.
He is also all into puzzles now (and so am I) so we have been working on this disney puzzles he got for his b-day. After naps we all left to watch the Lion King (my son's obsession movie for the last 3 years) in 3D.
Amazingly my daughter sat through the whole movie and kept the 3D glasses on the whole time. It is amazing though how expansive movies are. And for 3D you have to pay $4 extra per person. It was a nice family outing though.
I am not looking forward to leaving tomorrow. I keep getting tears in my eyes everytime I hug the kids. I know I am getting overly emotional but I can't help it.

4 comments:

  1. Siyah beyaz oxfordlar kırmızı düdük paça pantolon ile çok stylish olmuş :) boynuna bağladığın eşarpı da ayrıca beğendim, çok hoş görünüyorsun canım ;)



    You could join our Armani tote bag giveaway by clicking the link below :)

    BeTwin Us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun look! Love it! :)

    We are going to see The Lion King in 3D with a friend for her birthday this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you had me at the red pants. They look great on you, and you got really creative with the rest of the outfit! And I can't believe that your son is in a hip hop class, that is too cute. he must have some good rhythm (like his mom?) Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love your brogues! you look so stylish again, I wonder how you manage to look so good in completely different kind of outfits! :)

    honey, thanks again for having me in your blog as a guest, it was a lovely experiment for sure! :)

    love § kisses...


    Wear A Smile!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...