Thursday, October 27, 2011

Animals love Red


Today's outfit was inspired by two separate blogs that wore a similar look. 
First is Becks from Oomph Blog:


And second is from the Glam Timee blog of the lovely sisters of Izzy and Maria:

This cardi which is on a loan from my mom was a bit too crop so I added the tank underneath...


I noticed the 'tangled' sticker was left on the cardi after my daughter put it on me. I guess that is a 'mommy badge'!
 Notice the feather cuff!? That and the ring are both thread show purchases!
 A bit odd but quite unique right!?




Cardi, Pants - Forever 21
Tank - Ann Taylor
Cuff bracelet, ring - Mika Design (from Thread Show)
Nude Heels - Steve Madden


TODAY:
Our day started with a dentist's visit for both kids with my dad. Unfortunately my son has two small cavities and next week he has to get a filling. He asked 'why' so many times and I explained so now he is all ready for deep flossing and refuses anything with sugar!
 My daughter wore her new hot pink ugg type boots today under a denim mini skirt. She looked so cute and was literally giddy when I took out the boots from the closet to put on her. I have never seen my son that excited about any clothing item. Just goes to show you!

After naps we played with the kiddies. Our elderly neighbor had a stroke while we were on vacation and is now in the hospital. His newly acquired cats are so lonely and they come out now as soon as we come out to be petted. The neighbor's son comes morning and night to feed them but they miss companionship.

My daughter with 'blue collar' (that really is his name).

My son and 'red collar' behind him.

In the afternoon we went to our indoor play area's Halloween Party and met my Turkish friend there with her daughter. The kids had a great time.
 She keeps doing these funky 'stripper' moves as she dances. I have no idea where she picked it up. It is hilarious to watch!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! LOVE red with leopard print! Classically sexy!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for you comment on my recent post about kids and school. Although your kids are still young you do have some very ideas and insight!

    On a lighter note, I love love love that cropped sweater and your feather bracelet is heaven!! Have a great weekend!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pantolonun çok güzel, ayakkabıların da öyle!


    Wear A Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tangled sticker. I'm visiting from the Welcome to the Weekend blog hop. I'm now following you on GFC as Ericka T. Please check out my blog and consider following. Thanks.

    www.savingwhilemakingmoney.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...