Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paisley Floral & French Braids

 Will be doing two outfits today. One current outfit and one vacation outfit... This is what I wore today. It was inspired by the following photo in Tilly's Catalog:


This Paisley top is super old. The length is perfect and the cut is loose and comfy but still shapely somehow.
 I lengthen the blue feather necklace by attaching it to another necklace again.

These fringe boots are so cute and great TJ Maxx find a few months back.

Top - Newport News
Necklace - Forever 21
Jeans - Closet
Boots - Mia

TODAY:
Took the kids to a pumpkin patch as part of our outdoor preschool class field trip. They were more than happy wearing their beloved costumes again. My parents met me there so I can leave for my dad's infusion appointment and they took over the kids.
Had a nice time catching up with my brother and dad during the very long infusion today. Then had dinner at my mom's with the kids.
Some Patch Photos




 Her BatGirl Pose
 


Here is another outfit from Vacation:


We each had a $50 spa credit as part of our booking so I used it to get a manicure and chose this orange and pastel blue color combo!




Neon Tank, Hat, Necklace, Cuff bracelet - Forever 21
Pants - Bebe
Sandals - Victoria's Secret
Beaded bracelets - gifts

 So many fruity drinks but we felt the alcohol content must have been very low and the calorie content very high!
 That hat had to go short after cause it was sooo hot and the hat was trapping all the heat. We started overheating so my friend braided all our hair in a jiffy while we waited for the guys before dinner!

5 comments:

  1. Pumpkin patch was so much fun and we have missed playing with the kids. İ loved your outfit and that necklace is very cute! i also loved the picture with all of you girls with your braided hair! Alice is very talented indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both outfits! The bright neon tank with the army green pants is cool. Love your french braids too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diggin' the braids! I wish I was better at braiding my hair. I can only manage a simple side braid. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't normally like paisley, but it looks great on you. :)

    I love the batgirl pose. The kids look like they had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to pop by and let you know how excited i am that you added your name to the list of bloggers participating in B4H!
    your kids are adorable.. you all look like you had so much fun! and i also love the necklave your wearing in your vacation pic. its gorgeous=)

    much love,
    lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...