Monday, October 24, 2011

The Philly Adventure



I am back. I have sooo much catching up to do at home and on the blog world so you will have to bear with me.
But wanted to do a quick post as I was able to upload the photos I took on a cheap disposable camera while I was detained in Philadelphia earlier last week before our vacation....

A lot of carriage tours take place within the historical area...
 They are doing renovations on the Independence Hall that housed the famous 'Liberty Bell' in its tower...
 This is the pancho sweater I bought from Old Navy and the flared jeans and a thermal navy blue top...

Here is the back of the famous Liberty Bell. The front was too busy and I didn't feel like waiting...

'The Signer' Statue...

The 'Bank' Building...


The Courthouse

The Messner House

My Savior - The U.S. Custom House where I renewed my passport within the same day!

Fall Trees

My Hotel - Historical Landmark
  
Penn's Landing

The Bell Tower from another angle...

Historical Sites...
 
I walked many blocks to find this alley...


The entire alley consists of historical (original) residential houses!



Will post a couple Vacation outfits tonight and some vacation photos...

2 comments:

  1. oh, the alleyway with original houses is so quaint and cute...i LOVE it! not to mention all the red brick!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born and raised right across the bridge in NJ, Philly is my home! I'm now in VA, thank you for a taste of home! :')

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...