Monday, June 18, 2012

Don’t stop keep it moving

This was my outfit on Saturday to the craziest most busiest day I have had in a long time!

The inspiration was from a page in the 'Boston Proper' Catalog:

My Kika Paprika vest in the neon coral was the perfect match to re-create the look:


My super cool turquoise and coral feather and bead necklace was just perfect over another Kika Paprika piece: The Leah top...

 This hat I have to say at my 4th and final event which was going out with my best friend got a lot of attention and compliments...



Vest - 'Roxy' in coral by Kika Paprika
Top - 'Leah' in white by Kika Paprika
Jeans & Necklace - Forever 21
Purse - Target
Hat - NEXT
Boots - Via Spiga

SATURDAY: 
Was really insane... I had 4 back to back events... Left the house at 10:30 AM and did not come back until 11:30 PM!

Event 1: My son's best buddy's 5th Year B-Day Party:


snake necklaces:






Event #2 Close friend's housewarming pool and birthday party!

Event #3 My daughter's good friend's 3rd B-Day Party:








Event #4 Out to town for my BF's Birthday:
I did the first 2 parties solo with the kids while my husband played a tennis match. Then he met me at the 3rd party and from there he took the kids home and I left directly to meet up with my friend. We had a great time just the two of us for a change. We started with a cool and laid back wine bar, followed by this amazing dinner from a 'snack shack' then coffee at a quaint coffee house...



Well I was quite beat after such a crazy day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and the vest is amazing I want to get mine now!!! The kids look amazing with snake necklaces and I am so glad I was not her in san diego because I would be at this party and would faint if I saw this live!!! happy birthday Tesla!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...