Wednesday, June 20, 2012

PINK HIGHLIGHTS

 Today's fun outfit for a playdate at a friend's house was inspired by the July 2011 issue of In Style Magazine.

This combo reminded me of my slip dress which I could pair with my orange cardi and fun wooden beaded necklaces... Perfect combo too cause it was sunny and somewhat warm today but still chilly in the shade so the cardi and summer dress were very practical...









Cardigan - Gap
Dress - Mango (from Turkey)
Necklaces - from Turkey
Watch - Marshall's
Bracelets - Target
Wooden Platforms -  (from Bloomingdale's sale)

TODAY:
We had a very nice playdate today at my friend's house. We need some of these days in between the wild and crazy field trips we take that exhaust us. House playdates we enforce that all kids play outside so the toys and inside of the house does not get wrecked. We get to sit and actually chat and relax just a bit. Still between cries and falls and breaking fights and potty accidents...






SO, GETTING MY HAIR DONE TODAY! Going to attempt 
PINK HIGHLIGHTS or more of a PINK DYED TIPS...
Here are some inspirations I am taking to the hair dresser:





2 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan, can't wait to see how your hair turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful outfit. Is it weird that I wish I looked like you? Hope not...

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...