Thursday, June 21, 2012

Think Pink. A very bright PINK

 HERE IS MY NEW PINK HAIR!
So, due to the fact that my ends were black from my previous ombre style we couldn't just go black to pink without extensive bleaching at first which would have damaged the hair. My wonderful dresser did a gradual lightening of the ends so over time we could move the pink down. We darkened the top like I wanted do a cool light brown. I have never gone 'cool' tones before as my natural hue is 'warm' but I loved it. I loved it so much that decided to add bangs!
 It is very bright pink right now cause the dye is a vegetable dye and it will fade fast to more of a lighter tone which is what I was shooting for. Lets see how I like the fading. That will determine whether I will stick with this combo for a few months at least...

I went with a *very* basic outfit today to showcase the new hair. Just a simple black tee with skinny jeans and platforms. Added the fun purse as a focal point...

Inspiration:




Tee, Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Aldo
Purse - From turkey
Bracelets - Target

TODAY:
My cousin arrived from Turkey last night so we got to spend a lot of quality time with her. Also attended a playdate with kindergarten class my son will start. It wasn't great. Even though the mom's mingled and got to know each other, most of the kids would refuse to mingle. It was a large park though with 3 playgrounds so too much room to spread out. Next playdate will be at the school grounds this Sunday so hoping they will talk to each other then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...