Monday, June 11, 2012

Somewhere over the rainbow


This was my outfit on Sunday.  The inspiration came from this tiny tiny photo:


You can see how little it was on the actual page I cut out!

I just liked the combination of 'khaki' tones with the black tie...
I used the self belt of my black cardigan to create the 'tie'...











Sleeveless Trench - Forever 21
Blouse - Lucky
Shorts - J Crew
Belt - Limited
Boots - Steve Madden


Participating in
MONDAY MINGLE
hosted by
and 
BonBon Rose Girls is the host this week, 
so click on HERE to see others!

AND THIS WAS MY OUTFIT TODAY (MONDAY):






Denim Jacket, Dress - Forever 21
Purse - Thread Show
Sunglasses - Target
Watch - Marshall's
Sneakers - Converses

SUNDAY/MONDAY ACTIVITIES:

Sunday we went to the birthday party of my son's little childhood crush:

Then late afternoon/evening on Sunday we had a BBQ at my mom and step dad's house to celebrate my cousin's upcoming wedding in Hawaii:







And today my dad took the day off to visit Legoland with us! His first time!
 
















3 comments:

  1. I love that first look, back to school
    outfit is great on you. Also, I enjoyed seeing all these beautiful photos, such happy family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both outfits but especially the legoland one looks cook and comfy! I am so glad your dad came with you to legoland he did not know what he was missing meaning not the legoland itself but how fun to watch it through the eyes of grandkids! Lovely pictures to prove it! Our barbecue was fun too with the Hawaii team and Juliet really enjoyed the flower bra which he called boobs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look...The Chucks and maxi look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...