Sunday, August 12, 2012

Keeping it Cool

This was my outfit Saturday which was quite a busy day...

The inspiration was from a very old post of Carrie Fabulous Blog:
 I was initially going to wear this with a same style denim skirt but the blue of the skirt and the tank did not match so went with a khaki one instead...







Tank - Forever 21
Belt and Skirt - From Turkey (came together but I wear the belt separately as well)
Heels - BCBG
Neon Necklace - Park Lane
Bracelets & Watch - from Turkey and Target

SATURDAY:
This was a crazy day. My husband went for an insane grocery shopping for our part on Sunday while I got the house and the kids and our bags ready. We left the house at at 10:30 AM.
First Stop was a princess birthday party! The twin girls were actually my son's age but of course my daughter enjoyed the party the most as her favorite princess Rapunzel was there.
I did her hair Rapunzel style with a side braid and ton of bows.
The princess gave each girl a manicure (nail polish), make up (face paint) and hair style (glitter in hair).
Then read them a story and even did a mini magic show. SHe was such a pretty princess and my daughter was just in a trans watching it all...






After this party we left straight for our party #2 and thank goodness the little princess fell a sleep and took a little nap. The next party was a pool dinner party with our very old friend group. We usually get together without the kids but once a year it is nice to do a party with the kids so they can play and we can see how everyone's kids have grown so much...

The pool party was so much fun with all the guys (the Dads) having a cannon ball contest as to who can splash the most water! Kids loved watching all the dad's jump...
I won't show the jumping photos but you can see the splashes!




3 comments:

  1. Very cute. You have dressing down to a science.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look---especially the blue and yellow together!

    You have some great pictures here, especially love the one with your daughter and Rapunzel. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...