Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lookin' out my back door

 So behind in posts again as we are ending a crazy weekend. Will try to catch-up...
This was the outfit Friday Afternoon!

Inspiration was from Fashion Coolture blog:
 I liked the burgundy top with the animal print shoes!




I am totally in love with these Cookie Lee Acessories...
This Jet and Silver crystal wire bangles are actually soft so they are not clunky and very easy to wear. The whole 10 piece set is only $38. I mixed them with the Angelic Embrace Bangle ($30) for a cool layered effect.

And these Tri-Tone earrings are just so edgy and glam all at once and stand out even when my hair is down...

We stopped to get a polish change before going out and I took my flip flops with me so I can wear them until my toes dry but then forgot my heels at the nail place... Need go pick them up now at some point...



 Cardigan - Alloy
Tee, Shorts & Heels - Forever 21
Purse - Guess
Accessories - Cookie Lee (I SELL ALL THESE SO COMMENT OR EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED)

FRIDAY:
We met at yet another different beach Friday morning with our play group. The kids became one with the sand and the waves and played until we felt they had too much sun. The mommies took turns going in the ocean as it is quite hot and the water was very refreshing...

In the afternoon my mom and cousin came over so we can go out for some girl time... Had dinner first then had plans to hit the Ulta beauty store than the mall but we never got out of Ulta until it closed!
Bought some hair stylers and came back to my house and tried them on each other!

1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...