Monday, September 17, 2012

Last Supper

 Sorry for the absence during the weekend. We had our version of a heat wave so it was a weekend of maxi summer dresses with no accessories and not much blog worthy in my opinion. Hence no outfit posts. Back to wearing a combination today!

 Got a lot of compliments on this top today.  That little scalloped trim in neon yellow is so subtle and interesting. I layered it over a neon tank as I felt it would be too revealing when I am running after my daughter during school.
This necklace is so delicate and pretty. It actually came with an additional plain chain layers but I simply toss those to the back as I feel they take away from its Channel/Kate Spade look.

Finally ditched the diaper bags all together and am wearing all my great purses every day. This MK was a gift from my mom and one of my cherished ones.

The neon yellow espadrilles I scored for under $5 from J Crew's weekend flash sale.



Tank - Lush
Jeans, Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - J Crew
Ring - Park Lane
Purse - Michael Kors

I am really behind but plan to do my SHAPEWEAR GIVEAWAY drawing tomorrow! So Stay tuned if you entered. 
If you haven't here is your last chance. 
Post a comment to this POST!


Participating in Monday Mingle. 
Click HERE to see other great posts!


Oh and here is family dinner photo the last night before my family left for Turkey. 
The house is so empty!

4 comments:

  1. When a woman wearing a Christian Louboutin Shoes, that be not of the common sort of shoe body design, both highlight feminine and beautiful, and shows the mature sexy, not only can make a man dumped, can make all female envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flashes of neon. What a great way to wear that trend. I'm going to have to remember this, since chartreuse as the main color makes me look ill :)
    No More Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pop of neon and the top looks so feminine. Blogging is a big job on top of everything else but you do a great job. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that look and that is such a great picture of your family.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...