Thursday, September 20, 2012

Peace, Love and Rock N Roll

 My outfit today, came together better than I thought it would.  

The inspiration was from an older issue of Elle Magazine:

I was not feeling like shorts today so switched to white skinny jeans instead. It could get hot so wore a graphic tee inside the denim shirt. I love how crisp the belt and shoes look against the white tee and top.
And this denim shirt from F21 is amazingly good quality and has the perfect dose os distress.







Denim Shirt, Tee, Jeans, Scarf - Forever 21
Belt - Ann Taylor Loft
Flats - Steve Madden

TODAY:
Our day started early with an 8:30 AM check-up appt for my son and flu shots for both kids, then dropping him off at school late, then meeting a friend for coffee who is moving away, then taking my daughter to ballet class followed by lunch and playtime at indoor play area. Then going the drug store to get my TB test results so I can volunteer at my son's school which took forever so had to ask my mom to make it to my son's school for pick-up. I tried to get all the bills paid before had to take my son to soccer practice. My husband brought him back and my friend came over with dinner thank goodness.
It was a crazy day...

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to wear my scarf, and it is finally rainy this week. I may have a chance to wear it tomorrow! I like yours with the denim shirt!


    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu did have a busy day! Love the way you draped the scarf over the denim top. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun combo! Love the white with the denim and the added leopard print! Very cute!

    Kal

    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cool and fashionable. I love a nice casual, yet stylish outfit. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look. It really came together nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf and belt!

    You know I always heard that flu shots make your arm sore and you feel achy the next day. It didn't happen that way for me. I had a check-up yesterday and they asked if I wanted to go ahead and get my flu shot and so I did...I started feeling terrible that day and had soreness all night and this morning...now I seem to be doing much better! Hope your kiddos aren't too sore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ! I love your hair ! I didn't notice you had a fringe, it's beautiful on you !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in white! So slender. I like the graphic tee and the splash of leopard!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...