Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A stroke of luck

 This was my outfit on Sunday to kid birthday party followed by a work party at my friend's house...
Both items are from the clothing line I sell kikaPaprika.


 The twill pants have been somewhat of a challenge for me to style as they are a very classic cut. But by cuffing the pants harem style I made them work for me. And love the no zipper, no button elastic waist pants. so comfy.


 This top is one of my favorites from the new line. So comfy and flattering and has this effortless look about it. The fabric is silky soft and takes on all the colors in their deepest shade like this perfect hue of the trendy oxblood color.

The Luky charm feather necklace goes so perfectly with this color combination...




Top - 'Paige' in Bordeaux by kikaPaprika
Pants - 'Twill' in Olive by kikaPaprika
Lucky Charm Necklace by Cookie Lee
Ring By Cookie Lee
Animal print Heels - Forever 21

SUNDAY:
Had a fun b-day party at my best friend's house for her youngest son. Then gave the kids to my hubby and went to my work party.

And I know how much you missed seeing fun photos of my kids! :)









7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! You have incredible style :)
    I never thought that red and green could look so great together!

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have on a cardigan that same color right now!! I'm serious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your pants and shoes!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO CUTE! I would have never thought of putting those 2 pieces together, I think I need those pants in the olive now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you adopt me? Please? I want to have as much fun as your kids have. They're lucky to have you as their mother.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...