Sunday, December 9, 2012

Flame & Fortune

 You saw yesterday I wore this same jacket/coat in a very casual combo of skinny jeans and boots and a beanie. Today wanted to show how you can vamp up the same jacket...

The inspiration was from January 2011 issue of Lucky Magazine:
 Obviously this was a very 'lady like' combo but I decided to twist it up a bit!

 I wore a peplum mini with a window pane graphic top and these funky hose I got last year but never worn to really edge it up. The lita's help of course and the yellow necklace adds unexpected pop of interest...
 This hose actually came with additional tie on black ribbon but I wasn't going there..... As it was crazy enough as it is...


 This jacket was so soft and comfy all day long....







Jacket/coat - 'Khloe' in poppy by kikaPaprika
Top - Ann Taylor LOFT
Skirt - Forever 21
Hosiery - Asos
Necklace - Send the Trend
Cuff - Stella & Dot
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Lita's
Sunglasses - House of Harlow

TODAY:
Started the morning trying to get our christmas card ordered before heading to my mom's house for a play date/party gathering with a new group of Turkish Ladies I have not met before. Always enjoy meeting new people.
Then came home to rest a bit to find my husband and finished the big TV installation and now everything is working. We tried to try out the 3D glasses but they needed to be charged so that will be for tomorrow.
Then went to a dinner party at our friend's house and had a great night.
And a big surprise tonight when we were getting the kids ready for bath after teeth flossing my son's TWO teeth came off. His first two!
It was such a surprise and excitement. One of them actually fell to the floor and the other one was bent out so I pulled it off. Found the other tooth washed them both and blotted his bloody mouth. Luckily we have been talking about this so he was not freaking out. He actually was pretty excited that tooth fairy will come tonight and he expects two gifts!
Even my daughter is excited the tooth fairy will be visiting our home.




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore this look. Those Tartan boots are amazing Daphne! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...