Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Girls want to have fun

 This was my outfit to the Botanical Gardens in Encinitas. The Green background was so pretty but since we were with the kids only a few shots of photos....

My mom and stepdad just brought this tee from Turkey....

Hat, Cardigan, Coated jeans - Forever 21
T-Shirt - from Turkey
Necklace - Shoedazzle 
Belt - Ralph Lauren
Sneakers - Converses

YESTERDAY's OUTFIT:
 The inspiration from about 5 years ago when I first started collecting inspiration photos from magazines. I figured I needed to wear these super older ones and get them out of my folder!


 I love this new cookie lee necklace!



Top - Mango (from Turkey)
Jeans - Forever 21
Necklace - Cookie Lee
Boots - from Kika Runway! :)

YESTERDAY:
We had a super busy day. Morning was spent at the pre-school then went to my friend's house for a just girls playdate while we had lunch. Then picked up my son and took my daughter to gym class then home!



 TODAY:
Another crazy day where we left the house at 8:30 AM and did not come back until 7 PM!
Went to the Botanical Gardens with our outdoor preschool class. My daughter had so much fun with her little girlfriends. Then it was her 4 year check-up appointment where she got her K shots and then we had to get x-rays and so on which all took hours. My hubby had to pick up my son and we all met at Fillippi's for a cozy family dinner which was a great treat to kids.
By the way we are still going strong with P90X. Had to take a break for a few days last week when I was sick but back on this week full force. We are actually doing doubles where 3 days a week in the mornings we add a 45 minute cardio on top of the 6 days of training we do at nights!

I do feel soooo much stronger than we started although  I don't see much in the way I look. May be it will all change at once.














6 comments:

  1. love the first casual outfit with the tee and beanie, and those boots are cute! good for you and the p90x workout! i have been totally slacking in the exercise department!

    [oomph.]
    mobile morsels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I've never seen you look bad in an outfit. Ever. And you wear the most inventive, changing and interesting clothes. That's an amazing achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sheer shirt, the colors are perfect like a watercolor ! The shoes are amazing too !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely have the best sense for latest fashion clothes.. Simply awesome choice..!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...