Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FEROCIOUS

 So, I will confess this is an early shoot of the outfit I am going to be wearing on Wednesday.
I try on all the outfits before I pack them for a trip so I decided to take photos of this one that way I won't worry about a photo shoot on our travel day. :)

The inspiration was Forever 31 look book:

I love this bold tee. It is silky and straight and pretty long so perfect to top these leather leggings...


Blazer - Part of  Tahari Suit
Tee - Forever 21
Leggings - Macy's
Booties - Steve Madden
Purse - Marc Jacobs 
Bracelets - Cookie Lee

TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY:
All day Tuesday was getting ready day for our trip and also taking care of bills and more identity theft documents and cleaning out the fridge etc…
Our plan is to go to bed at 9 (I should be in bed as it is 9:04 pm now) and then wake up at 3:30 AM and get on the road by 4 AM transferring the kids from their beds to the car with pillows and blankets.
The goal is to pass LA before rush hour traffic and then stop for breakfast and to change the kids and then keep on driving our final destination to a rental beach house in Pismo Beach. My in laws and sister in law's family will all meet us there to spend Thanksgiving.
The kids are beyond excited. I am scared of the long drive but will be fun once we get there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...