Wednesday, November 6, 2013

We are all mad here


This combo was inspired by the recent (Oct 2013) J Crew catalog:

I just love and have been collecting outfit's with bordeaux's and tweeds…. So get ready to see some similar color combo's….







Blazer - H&M
Top and Scarf - kika Paprika
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Steve Madden
Bracelets - Cookie Lee, Fossil, Etsy
Necklace - Bauble Bar

TUESDAY:
Oh my goodness, this was a crazy day. My son complained about a tooth ache so I had made a dentist appointment in the morning. But then last night we discovered a rash on him so since he was already missing school in the morning I added a pediatrician appt to.
While we were there we also decided to get their flu shots which turned into a nightmare when my daughter found out she was getting a shot. (We have to do a shot so we don't get my dad sick).
She was hilarious as she left the dr's office and then hung onto the shut door so we couldn't open it to get her. It took two nurses and myself to hold her down to get the shot. My son on the other hand just made this silent scream face for a second and it was done. Afterwards she was telling everyone how it just hurt for a second and it wasn't a big deal!
After barely getting my son back to school by lunch time we went home for lunch ourselves then went to pick up the new prescriptions and I got my flu shot at a drug store clinic. Then it was to the lab. Lots of needles today.
After all that we only had an hour before had to go back to pick up my son. THen we got his hair cut and by the time we hot home and started this complicated homework that involved playing dominos it was dinner time and I hadn't cooked. My hubby came to the rescue with take out greek and we called it a night!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color of that top and that scarf is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...