Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Life is a Party

 Yesterday's casual outfit was inspired by a 'favorite look' from J Crew's website this month...

I love how by adding a structured blazer you can make a very casual tee and legging and sneaker outfit somewhat chic. I also added the animal print baseball cap cause my hair needed a hat. :)



Jacket - Gap (thrifted)
Tee - Old Navy
Leggings and Cap - Forever 21
Sneakers - Superga

MONDAY:
It is Christmas brake for both kids so we made quick plans for a playdate. But first it was swim practice for my son. Took my dad this time since it is very warm during the day and usually his practices are at night after school this was a perfect time for him to watch without freezing. After his 45 minute practice we came home and met my friend to do lunch at the house. Then we went to a playground park that is in front of a bay beach and met another friend there as well. So 3 mommies, 6 kids we stayed there for 4 hours and let the kids enjoy the summer like weather in December. But my goodness when it hits 4 PM that temp starts dropping soooo fast. We came home for a cozy dinner and had a nice fire and caught up on TV shows with my friend.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...