Saturday, January 4, 2014

California winter

 Yesterday's very quick and casual outfit to enjoy the winter in our sunny San Diego on the beach with the kids (last days of winter break)….

I liked the idea of adding pops of hot pink over green….





With my little sunshine girl ready for the beach...

Tee - Thrifted
Jeans - Forever 21
Necklace - Bauble Bar
Shoes - Ballin 

FRIDAY:
Enjoying the last few days of the kids' winter break. Met a few friends at the beach to enjoy this super warm weather. I did bring extra clothes just in case but honestly thought the kids would just play in the sand and may be get their feet wet. But they were fully swimming and jumping in the waves in that freezing water. Crazy kids.
Also convinced my dad to come with us to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine. Good thing he did cause he is in the hospital today getting blood transfusions. You got to live each day…











Frozen yogurt after lunch...

Typical January activities you could say ! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised at how well pink and green go together. I never would have tried that. You're out there on the fashion frontier!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...