Monday, April 21, 2014

Let the Sunshine In


My Easter Sunday brunch outfit was inspired by Who What Wear site:
















Jacket - Forever 21
Skirt - Prada (thrifted)
Necklace - Bauble Bar
Bracelet - Thread Show
Ring - Swatch
Sandals - C Wonder
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

SUNDAY:
Had a lovely brunch with my best friend and her family and my mom and her sister joined us so we were a nice size group. The hotel was not obviously big on egg hunt as there were very few kids but there still was an egg hunt. Although my son was upset he didn't get enough eggs this year so I need to get them stuff next year so he doesn't feel left out.
After the brunch we went direct to my friend's house for a swimming playdate and BBQ. I had packed all the suits and towels and we had a very relaxing afternoon as the kids swam away in the pool.
OF course though with all these fun activities during the weekend nothing got done at the house and starting the week with so many chores that need to be done now…













2 comments:

  1. Daphne, looks like you and the kids had a Great Easter. First of all, your girl is looking gorgeous - such a pretty Easter Outfit! She Shines!

    Secondly, you totally pull of that skirt. I used to have a couple of skirts in that style but I got rid of them because they didn't look good on me. I also love the unique jacket & sandals. Your jewelry is perfect too especially the necklace & bracelet. I love the Nautical Touch. =)

    Stop by when you get a chance. Would love to have you.

    Enjoy your Tuesday! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your skirt! And what cute kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...