Saturday, December 27, 2014

Every time a bell rings

 My Christmas Eve Dress….








Here is how I turned my short hair into an updo….












Dress - Top Shop
Heels - Newport News
Headband - vintage
Earrings - H&M

CHRISTMAS EVE:
Well, I worked all day non stop to prepare a table of appetizers that were fresh out of pinterest posts…













My daughter and her friend did a cheer and gymnastics show for us...


And Ready for Santa….
Notice how we leave fruit and a festive drink instead of cookies and milk…
We like to offer something different for Santa...

3 comments:

  1. Amazing. Your dress is so pretty. And I never imagined your hair could look like this. Great holiday appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and that how gorgeous is that black dress. Looks like you've had a good xmas too. Best Wishes for 2015.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...