Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two Outfits Today:
Outfit One:
Tie die skinny jeans, thigh high suede flat steve madden boots, victoria's secret black boucle sweater with a ruffly bottom.
Activity: Sighn up son for toddler class (while he is in daycare), Hair color, shopping, taking daughter to swim lesson.

Outfit Two:
Peach drop waist dress with gold sequined front (bought a long time ago from a fashion website), brown boyfriend cardigan, brown belt synched at the waist, cognag colored scrunchy boots, cognac colored leather chloe purse.
Activity: Dinner with girlfriends at a laid back steak house for restaurant week.

Normally whenever there is a date out with hubby, or girls (aka no kids) it means you can dust off those high heels sitting in boxes in my closet. However, I have been wanting to try this peach dress which also has been sitting in my closet collecting dust for quite sometime. It was an OK outfit. Not something I would buy but good for putting it together with the stuff already in my closet. Next outing with the girls though I want to wear something more risky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...