Thursday, February 18, 2010

Purple and Orange

I learned my lesson and wore my jeans with a belt so they wouldn't keep riding down. It worked like a charm.

Outfit: Dark blue skinny jeans, purple t-shirt (slightly loose fitting), crinkled scarf wrapped around multiple times to be just around my neck in purple, orange and pink colors, orange patent flip flops.

Acitivity: Outdoor toddler class in the morning, grocery and TJ max shopping in the afternoon.

I knew it was going to be warm later in the morning but it was still chilly when I left the house so I wore a long black cardigan and my uggs and swapped them for flip flops after I got to the park. In the afternoon went back to uggs.
I do love wearing scarfs especially when the weather is in between. Not too hot yet so you can stand wearing them. I feel they immediately make the outfit more fashionable even if it is just jeans and a tee-shirt in reality. I feel the same way about big statement necklaces. If you wear them over your jeans and t-shirt they look very chic and so little effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...