Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Red Night


This was my outfit last night when I met the girls for happy hour and dinner...


This is the dress I got from Forever 21 a while ago for spring. I have almost 10 different outfit using this dress either as a dress or a skirt.  It is such a nice style. The skirt is not too mini. The cut is is not too tight but gathered at the waist so doesn't look frumpy either.


The jacket is a moto cut but soft fabric and has subtle glitter on it. Very cool for day and night... 

Dress & Jacket - Forever 21
Boots - Juicy Couture

6 comments:

  1. heeeeey girl, i saw you on oomph! I love this outfit... This dress is an amazing color and I love the detail on that jacket! :)

    matters of merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jacket is awesome! i love the one i bought in a similar cut as well...totally does go with evvrything, day or night!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another Great Great look ... you look very pretty. The dress color is fantastic but I am having a crush on that jacket.
    again, great look!

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great go-to outfit! You look stunning in red!

    p.s. I have those same Juicy boots--aren't they so comfortable?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. İ love to open my e-mail everyday and see you smiling face with your beautifully put together outfits:) This is definitely one of them and the color is complimenting your complection very much. İ love those booties. Love juicy couture anything!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...