This dress was a new purchase earlier this season and this is the first time I am wearing it. It is from Ruche. I love the color and the brown stiching...
Added blue to my wrist instead:
My roman gladiator sandals. They zip in the back so very easy to put on and off...
Running to the playground for some fun poses...
Dress - Ruche (website)
Cardigan - La Redoute Catalog
Sandals - Victoria's Secret
Necklace - vintage my grandmother's borrowing from my mom.
Bracelet - Forever 21
Watch - Michael Kors
This is a super jam packed Saturday! I know we always have crazy days but this is somewhat off the charts...
1. Breakfast Event - left the house at 8 AM for a pancake breakfast at a park and rec center. Kids enjoyed the jumpy and pony rides.
2. Daughter's Ballet Class - I took her in while my husband stayed in the playground with my son.
3. Son's Hip Hop Class - dropped off my son at my mom's so they can take him to his class while we took my daughter home for lunch and nap.
4. Work Pool Party - My husband left to go to a pool party hosted by his work friend. We didn't join cause of kids' nap time.
5. Afternoon pool birthday party - My son's friend's 4 yr old b-day party in the afternoon. I took the kids and my husband met us there.
6. After the kids go to bed my dad is coming to spend the night so we can go out downtown to a club b-day party of our old nanny!
Is it crazy or what!?
Here are some photos from early part of the day: