Saturday, August 13, 2011

Trifecta


Another inspiration from the lovely Bee of Atlantic Pacific today...

This coat of hers reminded me of the kimono top I had ordered couple months ago. And since my top is shorter than her coat I went longer on the pants...





I decided to add these pink embroidered flats under to compliment the pink scarf...

Added the pastel and silver colored accessories...



Kimono Top - Tilly's
Halter Top - Tart 
Pants - Forever 21
Scarf - do not remember
Shoes - I can't read the brand name but these were from TJ Maxx I think...

Here are some cute photos with my son during the outfit photo shoot:





Today's Activities:
We had about 6 different events going on that we had to figure out which ones to go to and how.
The good thing is my son's dance class got cancelled. My mom offerred to take my daughter to her dance class and then do a re-union picnic of her NICU days from the hospital.
My husband ran out to run errands for the big family b-day party for me tomorrow and I took my son to his friend's b-day party. We were invited to two different parties but only had 1.5 hours so picked the one that was starting earlier and closer to home.
They did a cool digging for treasures game:
 He was so excited with the treasure he dug up:

After the b-day party we came home to meet up with my husband wen to the Del Mar horse races with our friends. Both families left our youngest ones with grandparents so it was much easier with just the older boys.
Race track is located in the beautiful coastal town of Del Mar:
 This is the winner's circle area where we took the boys to see the horses before they race...

Our friends have box seats and were gracious to take us.

My new thing is now taking photos of the drinks... 
The husband's beers...

The girls' Margarita Shakers...

Del Mar races are always a venue for high fashion and fun hats...Here are some beautiful ladies I stopped to take a photo of:

This lady had an interesting hat of feathers... The photo did not really come out...

Tried to do a few more outfit shots in the boxed seats:



This is when the boys are watching the horses in the winner's circle:

After a while the horses were not of interest we turned on a movie for them and pop corn of course!

My girlfriend and I:

Lost bets...My husband did win couple good bets and my son and I won very little but enough to buy him the cars lego set he has been talking about non-stop...


11 comments:

  1. You look perfect! love that flowy blouse!
    I've never been to a race looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely....u looks cute in blue .....
    would u like to become celebrity of my my blog next week ??????
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks 4 comments on my blog... you do nothing 4 celebrity .. i just pic up your some beautiful pictures form your blog with ur introduction and your blog address and i will post in my "hidden beauty" segment as you a celebrity of my blog ...so if u agree then i make u celebrity of my blog????? ..... thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the print of your kimono top. great photos with your son...so cute! those horse races look so much fun! i've been to dog races (haha), but never to horse races.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your floral kimono blouse. The dashing flats are my favourite. Going to the races are always a fun time. -xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yine çok ho$ ve $iksin :) Postlarini gördügümde "Anne olduktan sonra umarim benimde böyle düzgün fizigim olur" dü$ünmeden geçemiyorum ;))

    Sevgiler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great babe but honestly İ pictured you with one of those high fashion dresses with a matching hat kind of like in pretty women:) İ love those flats their brand is irregular and nordstrom sells them. We had a lot of fun with Juliet too. My father used to take me to horse races and İ loved it.Trevor is so handsome and so is mason and of course you girls are rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look. Looks like a fun day. I've also never been to a race.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy looking at your photos. I was admiring your outfit and then I saw your shoes and they are SO CUTE!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit! Love those shoes! Looks like you had a great day!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The kimono style jacket is the perfect mix with those flats!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...