Saturday, February 4, 2012

Don't forget, it all began with a mouse

 This is what I wore to Disneyland yesterday! 
The inspiration was form a Chictopia post i saved right away with a Disney trip in mind....




And later in the afternoon I added my mickey sweatshirt and bought this cute plaid Minnie hat to go with it...






Hat(s), Sweatshirt - Disney
Scarf - Forever 21
Tee - From Turkey
Skinny Cargo pants - Target
Sneakers - Converses

FRIDAY:
We had a great day at DISNEYLAND and CA ADVENTURE PARK celebrating my daughter's 3rd b-day. Had lunch at Ariel's Grotto with the princesses and a special cake just for her.
Did a lot of kid rides followed by the Mickey Friends Parade at Disneyland....
























5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE. Great idea with the Converse, too. Aww, I miss Disney so much!

    x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to go back to Disney World one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweatshirt and cute hat! I want a mickey mouse shirt I think:)Can't believe Juliet is already 3!!!! So pretty with tangled dress especially when her one shoulder gets exposed:) Trevor has the biggest smile as always. Glad that you are enjoying your children and wish we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a great Birthday! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...