Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another day in paradise

Styling this cute tee from the line I sell with dark skinny jeans and a cream blazer jacket...
The inspiration was from the ChiccaStyle Blog:

I was initially going to add my white blazer but then felt the cream/off white one looked softer against the yellow...


 The cream/brown owl charm necklace picks up on all the colors and the green clutch adds a pop of color.

I have brown platform booties like the inspiration photo but these were more practical for a day in pre-school and I was too lazy and out of time to do a photo op with the others...

Here is the cool 'Beth' tee by Kika Paprika under the jacket:





Jacket, Necklace - Forever 21
Tee - 'Beth' in citrus from Kika Paprika
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Via Spiga
Sunglasses - Karen Walker
Clutch - Romwe

MONDAY: 
Had a fun preschool day with the kids then it was back to the house to host a playdate with one of my Turkish mommy friends and her two daughters...
When I was doing the above photo shoot though the kids wanted to get in on it so took some cute shots...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...