Sunday, April 15, 2012

Waiting for the sun

So nice to be actually take photos somewhere other than around my house...
My mom and step dad wanted to take the kids today so I can catch up with work and housework and my hubby suggested we go out to lunch. Since I was going to go out with my friend in the afternoon I wanted to dress once. When we parked this gorgeous brick wall of a parking lot was right there perfect for a quick photo shoot before lunch!

The inspiration for the outfit was from this Chictopia Post from the Oh My Vogue Blog:
This was just a simple combo and reminded me of this mustard yellow silky dress I own from Forever 21. Perfect way to wear it again...









Jacket, Dress, Tights - Forever 21
Booties - Michael Antonio
Purse - Guess
Sunglasses - House of Harlow

7 comments:

  1. What a fun dress! Love the mustard color...looks much more expensive than Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jacket so cool and perfect for that mustard dress! We loved having the kids all to ourselves today and great time including a trip to yogurt on the rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaz için muhteşem bir elbise:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but powerful. The bright color is matched beautifully with the dark. Very stylish.

    It's fun to change our backdrops every so often. I'm limited in what I can do with that, but I think it about it often. Great to see you mix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...