Friday, April 20, 2012

When the music's over

 Last night's fun outfit for a family gathering to celebrate birthdays at our house!
The inspiration was from this Chictopia post:

I love this little tulle mini skirt so much but it is hard to work it into outfits given my age, so this combo was perfect...


This shaggy animal print shrug jacket was on clearance from Forever 21


Last year (or was it the year before that) my ultimate search for the right 'nude' heels have paid off. The hue matches my skin tone pretty nicely!




Shrug, necklace, skirt - Forever 21
Silver tank - Charlotte Russe
Heels - Steve Madden
Sunglasses - Karen Walker

THURSDAY:
Given our crazy week/day my friend and I cancelled our plans to take the kids to the movies and I went to the indoor play area to work. My inbox was filled with un answered emails and it took me hours to get through to them.
Kids had fun games and activities while we were there and it was quiet with just the right amount of kids so blissful.
 They made 'ice skates' out of paper plates! and my daughter's ripped right away...

Dancing away...

Son in light green tee and daughter in a flapper dress costume...


Then it was bubble fun!


In the afternoon, my parents took the kids to Karate class while I did costco shopping and picked up pizza for dinner for the party.
We had a fun evening with all the family celebrating b-days...
 Celebrating my cousin's b-day...

2 comments:

  1. love that shaggy jacket and the tulle skirt together. the nude heels comes to rescue with all the problems colors I love mine too:) The kids were having a great time as always at kids ventures! You could be a spokesperson for the place!!! It was very fun to celebrate Aytunc s BD But we misses Eren of course:(

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...