Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In the garden


Yesterday's outfit was inspired by the photo below:

I know this vintage tunic from my Grandmother is becoming quite raggedy but I still love it. ;)









Top - Vintage
Denim Leggings - Guess
Belt - Betsey Johnson
Flats - Enzo

TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY:
Tuesday got to sleep in since the kids were at my mom's and did not have to go there until lunch. We had a family lunch in their backyard (where the photos were taken) then hung out for a while. My stepdad installed this bike behind his to take my son. Got a lot of attention at the park:




Today we hosted quite a big pool playdate at our house with potluck lunch. I am exhausted now and sipping tea from my new tea press, b-day present from my bf.

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful, I did not know your blog.

    I loved, is very stylish and you're gorgeous :)

    You have a new follower.

    I invite you to know my blog, I hope your visit;)

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.

    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! And, Love the new shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top on you with those leopard flats. Trevor is looking very concerned while biking behind grandpa:) This might give him enough encouragement to ride his own bike hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit and the bike pictures are great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...