Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In the garden


Yesterday's outfit was inspired by the photo below:

I know this vintage tunic from my Grandmother is becoming quite raggedy but I still love it. ;)









Top - Vintage
Denim Leggings - Guess
Belt - Betsey Johnson
Flats - Enzo

TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY:
Tuesday got to sleep in since the kids were at my mom's and did not have to go there until lunch. We had a family lunch in their backyard (where the photos were taken) then hung out for a while. My stepdad installed this bike behind his to take my son. Got a lot of attention at the park:




Today we hosted quite a big pool playdate at our house with potluck lunch. I am exhausted now and sipping tea from my new tea press, b-day present from my bf.

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! And, Love the new shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top on you with those leopard flats. Trevor is looking very concerned while biking behind grandpa:) This might give him enough encouragement to ride his own bike hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit and the bike pictures are great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...