Monday, August 20, 2012

Working Away

 Wore this to my preview party on Saturday. I wanted to wear pieces from the new season but it was just too hot... These are all from past season...



Tank - Shane tank in neon Coral (at half price for $25) by Kika Paprika
Scarf - Triangle scarf in Aqua (at half price for $20) by Kika Paprika
Skirt - 'Mara' in Coral Ikat (at half price for $30) by Kika Paprika
Necklace - 'Bali Treasures' by Cooke Lee (at discounted price of $34)
Sandals - Boutique 9

SATURDAY & SUNDAY:
Had a busy this weekend working. Saturday was my preview show at my house.
Sunday we had a pool birthday party then from there I went direct to a work party again which lasted until the evening.
Tired but happy to be selling again! :)

Participating in Monday Mingle Today

To see the others click HERE!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun skirt and love it paired with the bright orange top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt! Obsessed with the print. Well dobe as usual girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ı love your new hair colour kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are amazing on you!!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan of orange right now, so you look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun outfit! I'm a big fan of orange and turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this skirt so much. I am looking for one similar to it. The shoes look great with it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...